After the extensive experience made with the full-electric extrusion blow molding machines and the huge experience made with the single-stage injection stretch blow molding machines, we are pleased to introduce the first mechatronic machine; this is a name that initially intrigues and that could not be more appropriate!
The machine has been carefully developed by our designers in order to meet the needs of our current and future customers, giving the opportunity to buy from us machines of simple concept, combined with an affordable price in relation to quality and technology offered through components and manufacturing totally made in Europe
- Completely oil-free: it is just electro-mechanical and pneumatic.
- Electric injector entirely designed, manufactured and controlled (software) by Magic.
- Electric clamping systems (for injection and blowing) driven by Siemens / Sumitomo gearmotors.
- Patented electro-mechanical clamping system of the mold holding plates (Patent number EP1914061B1).
- Carriage movement by means of electrically driven rotating table.
- Considerable energy saving, thanks to the new design that allows to operate (considering the necessary pressure with very low power.
- Wide interchangeability of moulds and fixtures with primary producers.
- Noise level: very low, thanks to the full-electric technology.
- New operator interface, easy and intuitive to use (user friendly).
- Reduced overall dimensions for better space handling.
All-Electric market machine trends
The market over the years and currently, is recognizing the great advantages of the Magic All-Electric machine. This technology is the result of years of experience and research and development. The advantages brought by the All-Electric technology have no end, such as 50%+ less energy consumption than the older technologies. 70% less maintenance costs and less time spent on required machine maintenance. Through Teleservice it can possible connect the machine to the internet for remote software updates.